We've now been here a little over 2 weeks now and I must admit it is a little strange. We have friend connections here but somehow I feel a little detached from it all. There are times when it seems to sink in and others where it is familiar but foreign.
I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing here. I'm supposed to be here but I want a job that I am HAPPY with and i figure it's ok to want that since i have the opportunity to look for that. I just wish I knew what it was...i wonder what my role is here...i like not having a job but i would get bored so easily so i want one i enjoy. any ideas for what i'd be good at or might enjoy?
I have decided my guest room is a great retreat! I can look out the windows and see the squirrels leaping from tree to tree and fight for lunch...i can loo at the trees and hear the rain. All in all it is quite soothing.
Chris and I are doing good and having lots of fun together. And I'm still on CA time. It's not adjusting!!! It has to before I start working!
That's it for the moment, I don't really know what else to put right now! Oh yeah! Chris and I have been married for 2 years this last Wednesday!! We're in our 3rd year now! Wow! We went to Lake Norman which is huge and spent the day exploring and having a fantastic dinner on the water.
Talk to you soon!
♥
dani
No comments:
Post a Comment