Sunday, May 3, 2009

Moving...

So this is the first of probably many or at least several posts. In the last 3 days we have crossed CA, NV, UT, WY and are now residing with wonderful friends in beautiful Colorado... we have seen a number of interesting things and in the middle of all of it i'm wrestling with homesickness, lonliness in the middle of barren landscapes, but it was good to land at a wonderful home with incredible friends. It's so homey and cozy. I could live here sometime...we move on tomorrow to who knows where, we never know where we'll stop until we get there. I'll keep you posted with new stuff and more details! I'll post some photos too!


♥ Dani

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Good to see an "update" on your blog, too! I have been checking back regularly to see what is going on with you! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete